Sky Harbor International
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport operates over 1,500 flights per day, serving approximately 40 million passengers every year.
In 2011 the Seidman Research Institute was commissioned by the Airport to embark on an 18 month study aimed at maximizing on-airport car parking revenue.
The key deliverables included:
- A critical evaluation of the current provision of, and demand for, on-site parking via a competitor analysis and customer segmentation;
- A 12-month survey of customer transportation patterns to and from Sky Harbor;
- An econometric forecast analysis;
- Business and leisure customer focus groups; and
- The development of a yield management model to maximize revenue from on-airport parking facilities.