Sky Harbor International
In 2011 the Seidman Research Institute was commissioned by the Airport to embark on an 18 month study aimed at maximizing on-airport car parking revenue.
The key deliverables included:
- A critical evaluation of the current provision of, and demand for, on-site parking via a competitor analysis and customer segmentation;
- A 12-month survey of customer transportation patterns to and from Sky Harbor;
- An econometric forecast analysis;
- Business and leisure customer focus groups; and
- The development of a yield management model to maximize revenue from on-airport parking facilities.